Check our more Testosterone enanthate for sale:
1) Testosterone enanthate 10 ampoules (250mg/ml) by Eminence Labs – 49$
2) Testosterone enanthate 10 ampoules (250mg/ml) Maxtreme – 49$
3) Testosterone enanthate 10ml vial (250mg/ml) Maxtreme – 49$
4) Testosterone enanthate 10 ampoules (250mg/ml) BM Pharmaceuticals – 39$
5) Testosterone enanthate 10 ampoules (250mg/ml) Alpha Pharma – 59$
6) Testosterone enanthate 10ml vial (250mg/ml) Alpha Pharma – 59$
7) Testosterone enanthate 10 ampoules (250mg/ml) Dragon Pharma – 45$
Testosterone enanthate is an oil based injectable steroid, designed to release testosterone slowly from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish. For medical purposes this is the most widely prescribed testosterone, used regularly to treat cases of hypogonadism and other disorders related to androgen deficiency. Since patients generally do not selfadminister such injections, a long acting steroid like this is a very welcome item. Therapy is clearly more comfortable in comparison to an ester like propionate, which requires a much more frequent dosage schedule.
This product has also been researched as a possible male birth control options. Regular injections will efficiently lower sperm production, a state that will be reversible when the drug is removed. With the current stigma surrounding steroids however, it is unlikely that such an idea would actually become an adopted practice. Testosterone is a powerful hormone with notably prominent side effects. Much of which stem from the fact that testosterone exhibits a high tendency to convert into estrogen. Related side effects may therefore become a problem during a cycle. For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable.